The Summer Programme – Queens Park
July 15 at 00:00
This Year’s Rules for members
Images taken for the Summer Competition this year must be taken;Programme
- On the day specified at the location specified.
- Can be taken at any time during that day.
- Please feel free to arrange to meet in groups if you feel it is safe and complies with government guidelines.
- All the other competition rules apply. (see website for details).
- Please note that Queen’s Park is the named park for the Bernard Hinton Competition next season, so images of Queen’s Park entered into the Bernard Hinton Competition can be taken any time this year, but if entered into the Summer Competition can only be taken on July 15th
Programme details are a guide only, and subject to change at short notice due to the pandemic.
Please check these events pages for the latest news.